Saturday 3 March 2012

sAcrificE

assalammualaikum and happy Saturday to alls..
so,what news haa? huhu... it seem like, i have take a long "leave" from written in my blog right? and my blog admirer already ask me why im not update my blog?and for my blog admirer, here i write my story for you.. keep reading ya!
OK guys..lately ni i admit yg i am quite busy with all my commitment and  i know i have no time to spent with others. but believe me, never at once I want to ignore person around me. and now I've decide to join military army at my campus. that's means, i'll be more busy and i dont know what will happen to me next. for now, what i know i just want to get what i want. i want to get my dream and i want to enjoy my life as much as i can. i know i cant keep others away,but i have decide and i already make a decision. this is what i want so i hope everybody around me will understand me.
 sacrifice that i mentioned here is, the things that i should face and let it go if im still stick with my decision. what choice do i have? i have a dream but in the same time i dont want to make anyone around me fell disappointed of me. i have to care about their feeling but are they care about me?
 guys..is it wrong if i want to get what i want? ntah la..i think better i stop now and i will write again ok? c ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment