Thursday 22 March 2012

pD again??

hallu guys.. here i wana share with you bout my sweet memory with my beloved.. this is my second time going to pd with him.. but, this time we had spent a great time together..
 17.03.12,,,will not forget that date.. huhu..pas abis class aku straight going to seremban... sebab dak2 ni sume berkumpul kat sana.. sampai kat semban around 4pm..then lepak jap pas tu terus gerak g pd..sampai je kat sana terus pasang khemah.. malam tu baru la ade wat makan2 skit..
here i share with u a few photo's..
huhu..ok..but the most thing that i liked so much is.. on the way back to seremban, hery give me ride his bike! yeyeaahhh..hahaha...it's quite long im not ride so,this is a golden chances he gave to me.. ape lagi..balik tu mmg merempit lah..huhu..tu kalau abah tau aku merempit,mau dia pancung pale aku..hahaha..ok.. i think..thats all for now.. hope.. u guys enjoy..
have a nice days ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment